Be a part of Neeti's vision, work with us!
If journalism, public policy, editing, content writing, graphic design, art, entertainment, politics, international relations and impact creation is (or forms a part of) your calling, Neeti is the place for you. Every expert was once a beginner, this place is for both. Neeti is an emerging media house, when you work with us, we get to learn, too.
Neeti is looking for students & working professionals willing to work as editors for its monthly magazine. Editors are expected to be creative, hardworking, with outstanding writing & content curation skills and the ability to work in an environment that requires commitment and hard work.
Major responsibilities for a typical editorial position–
- Review & proofread written articles for errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling and check the copy for readability, style, in agreement with Neeti’s editorial policy.
- Make written content easier to understand.
- Suggest revisions, such as changing words and rearrange sentences, and paragraphs to improve clarity or accuracy.
- Undertake research, confirm sources for writers, and verify facts, dates, and statistics.
- Prepare quality pitches and content ideas for our platform.
- Actively promote the organization on social media & real-life networks.
- Technical knowhow of commonly used tools such as MS Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Analytical thinking, with good researching skills.
- Considerable to moderate experience in English language writing, proofreading & content curation.
- English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who-
- are students (undergraduate/graduate) or working professionals in relevant fields.
- are available part-time in-office/work from home
- are available & willing to work at least for three months
- have relevant skills & interests
Note- Perks are negotiable, and shall commensurate with experience, work ethic, inputs & commitment.
High Qualified writers for our blog & magazine.
High Qualified Graphic (video & photo) designers for our blog & magazine.
High Qualified Social Media Managers & Analysts for our blog & magazine.
We believe that interns are a valuable part of any organisation, internships are typically for three months and interns work as editorial assistants. You are required to be at least a student of first year in any undergraduate course to be eligible for internships.